Looking for friends in Marseille

Hello everyone,

I moved to Marseille two weeks ago. I have no freinds here and I can not speak French. I am very depressed to find out my life is so boring and lonely here after work, especially weekends. I am looking for some freinds to talk and walk around together. If you are in the same situation with me, or you would like to learn some Chinese culture, you are welcome to send me emails([email protected]). by the way I am a friendly person:-)looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Lilysx, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I'm sure you will get lot of new contacts on the site. Do not hesitate to participate in other discussions.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Ni Huw.

I'll be in exatcly the same position when i move there in april. If you're still around i would love a shopping companion. Email me on [email protected] (female, 27, professional).

Great! See you soon.

Hey girls,

I'm seeking for english or american people to spend time with so I could my passion become real (I know that seems kinda hard to believe), I love speaking english and the most of the time people around me don't so I'm frustrated lol.

Hope to hear from you soon =) ! Here's my email by the way : [email protected]

Hi,
My name is Hooi Ling. Well, I will be in Marseille next month in May for a month to do my research in the university. I am a Malaysian . If you are interested to meet up sometimes in May, you may reach me through [email protected]. I can speak a bit of Mandarin and French although very basic.

Have a nice day!

Hooi Ling

Welcome on Expat.com Hooi Ling ;)

Hi,

Thanks to this post, I started to make new friends.
Now I am starting to learn French, but my progress is very slow. I am looking for someone who would like to help me or speak French together but slowly. I can say only a little. Thanks a lot!

HI, i'm a brit looking for friends for nights out for drinks, meals and general good nights. i'd be more than happy to help out with the language/s and provide tips to improve quickly and learn with teachers, ect.

Hi thet2 and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will make many friends here;)

Good luck,
Harmonie.

I am also bored and do not speak french and am new to the south of France! But I live in Toulon, its 40 minutes away from you:( I am from Canada and I am starting to go crazy spending too much time with myself! At least maybe we could chat via skype or something???

Im Krista :) Nice to talk to you

Hi Krista,

Sorry for the late reply. I just came back from my vocation yesterday. I would be very happy to talk with you. I do not have skyper account, but we can talk  by gmail video or chat. You can find my gmail account at the beginning of this post:-)

Hi everybody,

we could organize a diner or something in Marseille, for those living here.

Someone is in?

Great plan, let's do a dinner!
I moved to marseille just 5 days ago and am always in the mood for meeting new people. I'm Dutch by the way, female, 36.
So yes, I'm in (and I will haul my Catalan boyfriend along as well)!

Cindy

Hi everybody!
I will be in Marseille next january for a more than one year for to do my research in the university, campus Luminy.
I am from spain and I'm  interested to meet peopole.
Thanks!

HI! For a new year I'll be in spain but after I'll can meet for take a drink etc...

See you

hey whats up! im an american in marseille if you want to talk or meet up for a coffee or something send a message!

Hallo everybody)
I will be in Marseille for 10 days in July 7-17 and would like to find a company to walk around, to know more the local culture, to see interesting places and have a great time.
So, everybody welcome:)

Hi ksnapu,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to create a new topic on the Marseille forum, as the topic you posted on is from 2012.

Regards,

David.

helow christine how are you,im algerian,im living in algeria,and im 36 yers ago and you ?

Hello ezzahim -> To note that Christine forms part of the Expat.com Team! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

ah ok thank you
you have a beautiful smile
kiss
rezak