Filipinos in Marseille

Hi I just currently moved here in France, particularly in Marseille.. I just want to know if theres any filipina staying aroound or near the area i lived? It would be nice to hear from fellow filipinos.. thank you.

Hello janice123.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Marseille forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

my mother, she lives in antibes i don't know if its near to your place.. she have a lot of filipina friend also..

There is a Filipino Community in Marsielle. Last summer they conduct a basketball competition. During summer you can find a group of filipino staying at Parc du 26éme centenaire. near rond point de castellane. they always spend there time their after work. around 6 pm.

Hello janice..it's me nina..i just now joined the chat group.. I am a filipina,i just want to ask you because my boss wants to move there in marseille.. Actually maybe in two weeks time we are already there.i am we are now here in italy. We're here for about a year now and as what i've said we're moving moving there in marseille.. I am afraid to go there for i am afraid of what place is that?..how about the financial living..mant things i want to consider before i decide to go or just stay here in italy..is marseille good?is there a lot of filipinos there?
Thank you for reading my message..God bless!

Hi Nina,

Welcome on board  :)

Please note that Janice's post is from 2013. i suggest you participate on more recent threads of the forum and create a topic of your own. In that way, you will get some feedbacks easier.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello there is... Living in Marseille..

Hello po.. tomorrow marseille ako.. sino ba nasa marseille.