Proposition for the right person

I'm not quite sure how to start with this because it's a pretty hefty proposition.

I guess I'll just cut right to it.  I'm an American woman wanting to come to Nigeria to become an actress.  I have wanted to act since my college days but never pursued it.  At this point in my life, however, I'm ready to go after it!

During some of my online research, I discovered the growing movie industry in Nigeria and decided I'd have a better chance of making it in Nollywood than Hollywood!  I have even been in contact with a produce and manager from there.

People are interested in me.  Many have said they think I will do very well there as an actress.  I'll tell you honestly that I've never acted professionally but believe with all my heart that I can.  As a matter of fact, I know I can.

So here's my proposition:

I guess you could say I'm looking for a backer.  Maybe someone in the oil industry who has a penchant for making a little (or maybe a lot!) money in the movie industry.  I don't know!  All I do know is that I will need someplace to live rent free until I can get going enough to make it on my own.  I'm a good cook and a good housekeeper and will pull my own weight as much as possible while being your guest.  I can do lots of things for you around the house, so as not to be too much of a burden.  Heck, use me as maid you don't have to pay!  I don't care!  Just give me a decent place to stay for a few months.

I will be successful as an actress there, I know it.  I feel it in my bones.  For the person who takes me in and provides me with housing, that will mean a sweet reward somewhere down the line.  I can't say when, of course, but, if you help me, I will definitely help you.  You WILL get a piece of the action, even if I have to give it to you out of my own pocket.  And we can make a contract on that.

Okay, so that's it.  I know there must be Americans there who could afford to take in a house guest for awhile.  That's what I'm asking for.  You had your reasons for going there, and I have mine for wanting to come.  This can be a win-win situation for both of us.

Anyone interested?  I can barely wait to hear from you!

Sincerely,

Crystal King

Hey, you still here?