Family Life in Port Harcourt

My husband has an offer to work in Port Harcourt. Company is offering a residence in GRA. Could you please tell me about family life and safety situation in port harcourt

PH Can be a lovely place You just need to make sure they provide you with security etc etc. You'll find other Indians there so you should be okay. :)

Can we get contact details of Indian living in Porthar court

hey i reside in porthacourt...a nigerian...

You need to make absolutely sure that your contract has a seal tight security plan for you and your family. If thet is in place, you should be ok

Thats right. Port Harcourt is calm now but try to avoid to many movements especially at night. Cheers! ;)

Hi I received a job offer in PH via a company called Global Consulting,they asked for money to be paid upfront to sort out documentation visa,work permit and res. permit,is this standard practise? Just a nagging doubt as to whether this is a scam.They do however state that all expenses would be refunded.Any light on the matter?
Govin

Its a scam definitely.  If you want to learn about Port Harcourt, go to oyibosonline.com  very good FAQ section along with many knowledgeable, sometimes sober, always sarcastic, but overall great buncy of guys that will answer your questions.

jeddy govindasamy wrote:

Hi I received a job offer in PH via a company called Global Consulting,they asked for money to be paid upfront to sort out documentation visa,work permit and res. permit,is this standard practise? Just a nagging doubt as to whether this is a scam.They do however state that all expenses would be refunded.Any light on the matter?
Govin

I got a similar offer in PH via a company called Westminister Oil Limited (I only manage to retrieve "Westminster" from the website so far)...

Just need a clarification to the existing of the said company and whether this is a scam.

Thanks for your help as the offer is quite time limited.