Friendship

Hi.  I am an Australuan citizen married to a young Philippine woman, I am living in Marikina City. I wish to meet ex Aussies or English speaking couples for friendship, dinners etc. I am a young 70 year old. Love sport and have a wide range of interests. Love to hear from anyone. My e-mail is     [Moderated: send details in private pls]

Thanking you.
Ashleigh Searle

Hello I am Mickey Harman from Cebu I am American and have been here continuously for 3 years 2010 to present. Before that I lived in Texas for 4 years with my Filipina wife and before that I was on Cebu again for 2 years 2004 to 2006. Feel free to ask me any questions or just chat.

https://z-n.ak.fbcdn.net/sphotos-f.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/559346_10151683804218915_1050481800_n.jpg

Hi Mickey
Thanks for Mail. Love to keep in touch. I have been here since Feb. 2913, was married in March 2013. In process of buying a Townhouse in Marikina. My wife Abby has not been to Cebu, I was there in 2012 to visit friends if ex workmates in Australia, unfortunately they got transferred back to Australia. Would love to keep in touch and maybe visit Cebu sometime. I love meeting people and the chance to meet people from another Country is great. Take care, Hello to your family.
Ashleigh

CharlesHarman wrote:

Hello I am Mickey Harman from Cebu I am American and have been here continuously for 3 years 2010 to present. Before that I lived in Texas for 4 years with my Filipina wife and before that I was on Cebu again for 2 years 2004 to 2006. Feel free to ask me any questions or just chat.

[img align=L]https://z-n.ak.fbcdn.net/sphotos-f.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/559346_10151683804218915_1050481800_n.jpg[/url]

Nice looking family Charles...If you ever want to come up my way feel free to ask and I will show you around...I have a beautiful Filipina wife and 2 children also...

crows54 wrote:

Hi.  I am an Australuan citizen married to a young Philippine woman, I am living in Marikina City. I wish to meet ex Aussies or English speaking couples for friendship, dinners etc. I am a young 70 year old. Love sport and have a wide range of interests. Love to hear from anyone. My e-mail is     [Moderated: send details in private pls]

Thanking you.
Ashleigh Searle

Hi Ashleigh,

I will be up in Manila on January 15 thru January 18...

Ron

Hi Ashleigh,

When my father was in Manila in 1945 he said when he looked up to the Marikina Mountains it reminded him of the Blue Mountains behind Womelsdorf, Pennsylvania.  Are you near enough to go hiking in the mountains?  I understand that Marikina City, as part of Metro Manila, is in the valley of said mountains.  I retire in 16 months and expect to spend a lot of time on Luzon, having a house in Ilocos Sur.  Wishing you luck in finding other Aussies.  There is another Expat.com that has a couple of regular contributors from the land down under, you might want to check it out.

Hi Mickey
        Nice family picture. If interested in keep in contact (I hope you are) please private me with your e-mail address. Nice family picture. Take care
Ashleigh Searle