Al Yamamah Resort at Al Kharj Road

I would like to know if anyone of you visited Al Yamamah Resort? I found this place in the internet they said that they have water theme park where children can swim and family can walk around the amusement park. Is it worth it to drive 30 KM at this place?

Want to know about this resort in detail....

For a one time visit yes but not for subsequent visits. It do have a nice area with lots of trees and average standard facilities. The water theme park may be outdated and not on offer any more.

thank you for asking this quetsion, i also wanted to know.
do u know if its possible to use the wave pools at the dq just for the day? or do u have to be a member.
we usually go the waterpark called splash, close to granada mall in exit nine. u can spend the day there or hire a chalet with ur own pool for 750riyals from 14:00 - 2:00

Not a good place to visit. Very crowded, not organised. Water is not clean and filthy. Toilets are full of mud. No supervision or safety measures on the slides. Barbeque smoke with humidity, suffocating.
Source of infection, you will be lucky if you don't get sick after your visit. You feel you are in Batha or next to a muddy river in India. I don't recommend it, you definitely don't get what you paid for!!!

I don't remember the DQ allows one day passes to the wave pool. When I registered I waited more than a week to have clearance even though my father works in the DQ

I saw a Jeepney in this resort!

Hi, Please tell us how much FEE for this park on Al Kharj road ?

@shahidluqman786,

It is 30 SR per adult