I'm looking for a English speacking school for my 3 years old son

Hello,

I know that it is an old post but maybe you can help me. I am also french and I am looking for a English speacking school for my 3 years old son. He understands and speaks English as we were in India before and now he is in an English school in France.
Do you have any recommandations ??
THanks in advance

Delphine

Hi Delphine,

Please note that I have created a new thread as from your post on the Casablanca Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hello how are you ? popel for speaking english

Hello  where  are  you  living ?

Hi abdelilah007 and axis1797,

Maybe you have some recommendations for Delphine? I invite you to share them on the forum for everybody to beneficiate. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Bonjour .
Puisque  vous  parlez français  je voulais savoir  dans quelle ville vous  residez .I want
to know in what town  you  live  in, in order  to  help  you .

Hi axis1797,

Please can you post only in English on the anglophone section of the Casablanca forum for other members to read and participate in the thread.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

It  does  not  resolve  the  matter !

Contact me (Moderated: please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum for your own security). I live in casablanca and I teach children.

Hello

We don't know yet where we will leave in Casa but my husband will work in  sidi Maarouf, so I suppose we will try to find an appartment not too far(oasis for example)
Thank u