My first visit in a couple weeks- some advice please?

Hi, everyone

..time is here.. i shall be in Ecuador for the first time in just a couple of weeks.. trying to discern if i shall like living there... do not know a soul yet.. I shall be visiting Quito, Cuenca, was advised to visit Pahia, San Clemente, Crucital, Manta

Any of these places: would u have suggestions of places where expats meet?/when..places to visit?

Thank you
Olga

No suggestions, because I'm not there yet. But best wishes for a great visit.

Try Gringopost.com and gringotree cuenca

There is many places where expats goes:

Bananas cafe
San sebas
Anubis Restaurant.

I bet gringotree has a "Quito Version" too. Just try it:)
FB GoodLifeInEcuador

Olga,
Re:  visiting Manta and around, Bahia, Crucita and San Clemente,
I just came back from visiting there and you will find expats in Manta meeting every Thursday near Howard J hotel,  and on Sarurdays by the port,  check  mantaexpatsonline for location.
I met some expats in Bahia and Crucita, but do not know where they meet, in San Clemente they meet at  two resturants, Meyers(sp?) or Viviene, again not sure about correct spelling. Each of those places has very nice group of expats and I cannot wait to go back and join them.
If you want some specifics send me pm
Eva

Hi Olga
Ecuador is a spectacular place to visit. We have small towns, indigenous towns, big cities, nature, flora, fauna, Galapagos Islands, jungle, volcanos, and so on...... Just depends on what do you like doing and the rest will be an nice adventure knowing the culture, people and food. Visit Ecospanish.wordpress.com for more details that maybe you are going to need. Have nice days....
James