Looking for Russian friends in Philippines

I am thinking to visit first and maybe moved to Philippines and would like to know how life is there and adjustment. Any info would help.

Hi  Natalya8,

Welcome expat-blog!

I invite you to go through the Everyday life in the Philippines forum for more, where you might get some more information about life in Philippines.

Please feel free to participate on the Everyday life in the Philippines forum if you have questions, or need advices. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

There are many online sites where u can meet people, I'll let u know if I get across any

Hello, it's not only Russians that I would like to meet. Why I wrote Russians I just wanted to see the adjustment cultural and economical. I am more of American sense last 14 years I lived in US but I wanted to compare experience.

The Philippines is very American with a little bit of cultural sensitivities, but you will not find it hard to adjust. Hit me a line when you're in Manila.:)

I can help you with your question.
Just write me me?
Напиши в мне свой номер Вотсапа. чем могу помогу!

Sergpol13 wrote:

Напиши в мне свой номер Вотсапа. чем могу помогу!

Only English is allowed on this section of the forum and I strongly advise posters NOT to contact random strangers asking for their contact details.

Noted!