Golf widows limited

Hi all! Anyone knows golf widows limited or received an empoyment offer from them? Please pki pm po! Thanks!

Yes,

I received an offer from them for the post of Admin Asst., I've got the offer letter today after submitting answers to their questions.
But I am unable to find their phone number or fax number on net or on the letter they've sent me. The bank account they were using last year in of Dormant type, i.e. account didn't have any transaction since long time.

I don't know how to find more about the company.

Hi .. I got a mail to frm golf widows .. I dong knw whthr its fake or real.. If u get any information, plzz share with me.. Thanx

Good evening! They have the number in their attached document and one of the filipina i have met here who have the same question if anyone knows golf widows and the number exist belongs to golf widows bit it is a residential no.we are not just sure if they are the one who posted in gulf news. If they are asking to send money to send in any personal account please think well...you know what i am saying! Be aware coz this is the second time i got an offer but from different company in uk which is UKIF innovation forum...

I searched all over the internet about the company even the name charmaine bellis and found the same with photos who is working in other company on the same field...and so confusing about her position mentioning that she is an accountant,library secretary,director,secretary and all in golf widows...if it is real means we are blessed if not then lets just pray for them. I jope it is not a scam.

Hi .. Thanx for the reply .. I found tht she has the directorship of 2 companies..you can find that, if u search advancely.
But still something is fishy, they informed me , i am slected among the 5 candidates..
Now we are more than 2 successful candidates(administrative asst.).
They are not in facebook too..

They have asked me to pay an amount of 374 GBP, which is around 40,000 INR , as visa fees for border agency in uk.
I too applied seeing through gulf news.., i was working in abudhabi .. But Currently in india.
Anyway i have given the details of the company to some of my frnds in uk to enquire.

Plzz you do try to check with some of facebook frnds to enquire.

I just went to uk immigration page in fb and liked it , then i forwared my message , which is to be enquired.

Plzz .. Everybody keep in touch and pass the message if u find anything wrong about the company ..

Thanx
Rejin

We are already more than 10 on the same position. So it is 100% confirmed that it is fake trying to get money from all of us. I will file a complaint here in CID tofind out who is the responsible for advertise that in gulf news on that date and i already print out all the emails from all the victims.

its fake no doubt.. Now a ays there is lot of fake job opportunities issued and said the same.. i also get same experience in the name of GE.. GENERAL ELECTRONICS.. So be careful...

This is also teh second time i got the same offer from UKIF innovation forum. Exactly the same so please be aware and wise!

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud please report in this link that company given by bob from uk

I checked it through www.companieshouse.gov.uk

Seems d company is still running ..

I too guess it may b fake

Thanx for d post

Kindly enquire with d below mentioned once again:

Have you got a question?
Contact Centre : +44 (0)303 1234 500 (national call rate)   Minicom - 02920381245 08:30 to 18:00 (UK time) Mon-Fri      Email: [email protected]

Still running but the question did they enquire in gulf news and how is it possible they given more than 10 offer letter for one position as admin assistant in one company...they mentioned clearly only 2 successful andidates and now our no.increasing everyday...thats funny and obviously a scam.

Hi. I also found a job posting from golf widows in gulfnews today Oct05. They are looking for a COMPANY NURSE and I applied for it. I just want to know if this is real or fake. I also tried to search their company in the internet but i cannot find anything.

Thanks!

Its a nigerian scam...check their company name in uk agency border they are not registered. U can omplaint and check direct to uk border agency. Just google and u will find out that golf widows is a fraud!

I also got an offer for a COMPANY NURSE from this golf widow limited. I almost believed them, i tried answering all interview questions which are 20items! Too many! I am certain this group is a scam since they have the same offer to all of us here but for different position.. they even said they will process the application for only 2working days and will pay all the expenses such as airfare, accomodation, etc..

Hi. This is Charmaine Bellis and I can assure you this is has nothing to do with me and is totally fraudulent.  The company Golf Widows Ltd is dormant and not trading.  Please ignore any jobs that say otherwise from Golf Widows Ltd..  The company is in the process of striking off the companies house register due to us never trading.