Job opportunity in Kuwait

Hi,

I a new to this forum and looking for some advice about life in Kuwait. I am a single mum and science teacher and have been looking for international school work. An opportunity has come up for a job in Kuwait and the wages/benefits etc sound perfect for my situation, my children would be able to go to the school in which I would be teaching and I would be able to travel back to England during holidays to see family. However, I hadn't really considered moving to the middle east (I had been looking for jobs in Europe but they are few and far between). So really I'm just trying to find out what life is like in Kuwait? Is there a big expat community, is there much to do at weekends and in the holidays etc? My children are still primary school age so I would want activities that mean I could spend time with them at the weekends seeing as we'll all be in school all week.

Thanks.

Hi Sed7486,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to go through the Kuwait forum, you might get some more information. :)

Regards,

David.

Cheers David, I thought I had. Clearly my computer skills aren't up to much. Thankfully I'm not an ICT teacher. 😊