How to exit from Kuwait wthout completing agreement

Hi,

Would be great if you can help me out on these topic.

1.How to exit after completing 10 month when i have already given resignation 1.5 month back.
2. Company asking to cancel visa but not giving all document, and for that they asking for huge penalty  , is it fare , even i am ready to bear cost of visa and medical,
3. What to do if company not giving clearance paper or they are delaying process.
4. Which one is the right form to approach , because people are saying company have good contact every where , i cannot do any thing, please clarify , even they are saying they can put false case on you if you could  approach any legal team or police.
5. is it true after completing 9 month employee should not pay any single amount for exit.
6 is it right to fight with company legally iif company is not ready for clearance .
7 where to complain if they are harassing....

May i ask if your educational documents hv been taken away by company and will you mind if i ask you if there was any problem with attitude towards an expat?

Hi i am a graduate and there is no attitude issue. My passport is With them . Rest documents are with me

Go to embassy then Shoun with copy of passport you must have or ID even it's enough. This company can be simply fked and closed by doing that to you.