National plus vs semi-international school

ok, I am pretty confuse about the education system in Jakarta.
I just heard about semi-international schools in Jakarta. So between national plus and semi-international, is there any difference?

A semi national is a school which is aspiring to be a National Plus but has not got the services or financial backing to get there. It may also offer a native teacher class as part of the classes.

for foreigner i just recomended international school just like NJIS(north jakarta international school).

National Plus schools can typically be differentiated from international schools by their core market. International schools tend to primarily exist to serve the needs of expatriate students and national plus schools for Indonesian students; however there is significant overlap on both sides.

Yep.  Most international schools have mainly classes taught in English and take Cambridge or IGCSE exams. They also gave native teachers teaching core subjects; math sciences etc.

Thanks guys for your response, appreciate it.

Lukereg: do you mean semi national or semi international? or are they the same?

Well, the company only subsidizing for semi-international school, so I am just wondering if it just means a national plus school or is there really a semi-international? I would assume this semi-international school is more international than national plus but less international than the real international school? (but of course, I don't even know what I am talking here!!) :)

Hi Friend,

Quite fuzzy actually.  National Plus schools are those that provide extra foreign language(s) in their curricula with some subjects are taught in English.  Semi-international school refers to schools whose students come from different countries.  Some subjects are also delivered in English.

I see. Thanks for the clarification!