Shadow teacher in jakarta

Hi all!
I am looking out for a shadow teacher (English speaking)for my 5 year old son who is studying in an international pre school here in Jakarta.
Since English as a language is not spoken by all getting a shadow teacher who is fluent in English is proving very difficult.
Would appreciate if anybody can recommend some names who are experienced or even fresh psychology graduates will do.
Thanks in advance :-))

Hi Chaitali Savla,

Please note that your post is now on the Jakarta Forum for better visibility and more interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien

exactly. n tht is the reason I posted on this forum as individually I hv tried a lot to get a shadow teacher but hv been unsuccessful so far. so I am hoping tht there are people on this forum who may have some info. :)

Whats a shadow teacher? This is a new phrase for me

Someone who can teach special needs children, assisting the child so they can attend school and study effectively in classes because often they need extra attention and care which the main teacher maybe can or cannot provide.

most of the time their job is to assist a special needs child in a regular school setting (not a special school) so they can maximize what's being taught to the child.

Oh OK, I would call that job a teaching assistant then. Clears that mystery up. Thank you

Hi Chaitali Savla,

Maybe you can visit this website jakartatutor.webs.com

Hope this is helpful. :)

@Shintapuspita
Thanks so much for the info.Truly appreciate it :)

Hi Chaitali

Any luck on finding the shadow teacher you've been looking for? Yet, I know somebody who may be interested and has teaching experience with special needs. 

Cheers
Itha

hi
I have got a shadow teacher for my son. But my friend also was looking out for a similar assistant for her son.Could you possibly msg me the contact details of the person? I can pass it onto my friend incase she is still looking out for the same.
Thanks so much for your response. Truly appreciate it :-))

Hello . Im Ms. Rose.. im a shadow teacher ..

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason: Please avoid giving over personal contact infos on a public forum

rosgultom wrote:

Hello . Im Ms. Rose.. im a shadow teacher ..

The dates on the posts suggest your chances are slim

Hello all  :cheers:

@rosgultom : You could drop an advert in our Jakarta classes classifieds section to propose your tutoring services. :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi its me Elfisari , i have been teaching some international school for early childhood level that you said you looking for shadow teacher. i am available but still having holiday now. you can contact me at my email.

best regard,

elfisari.

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.
Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : no free ad please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct