Playschool near Taman Rasuna(Kuningan)

Hi,
We have recently shifted to Jakarta from India. We are staying at Taman Rasuna(Kuningan). My daughter is 3 years old and I want to get her enrolled in playschool.
Any nearby good playschool in the mentioned area. She speaks/understands only English and Hindi, so a school that follows English as a mainstream language would be preferred. Thank you so much!

Just search for national plus, international, and Indian schools + Jakarta
The downside will be the cost - National Plus will be the cheapest but few are English only.
I gather Kinderfields national plus work mostly in English, even in primary when working towards national exams and Cambridge check point 1.

Hi Kabitapuri,

Try contacting the Gandhi Memorial School, the distance of 15km from Kuningan
http://www.gandhijkt.org/

Cheers,

Zanzio

Thanks Fred. This was useful. In case of any doubt, would get back to you.

zanzio wrote:

Hi Kabitapuri,

Try contacting the Gandhi Memorial School, the distance of 15km from Kuningan
http://www.gandhijkt.org/

Cheers,

Zanzio

Hi Zanzio,

That would be too far for us. And as far as I know Gandhi School is for 6 years plus.

Hi @kabitapuri,

Today, I am at the same place as you were in 2019. Could you please help me with your experience.

My Son is 4 years old and I am searching for an english speaking play school for him. I will prefer to Live somewhere in south Jakarta (Kuningan, Kebagusan, South Gate, Kemang) or nearby as my office is in South Jakarta, Kebagusan.

Currently, the option that i have in mind to rent an apartment in TKC or somewhere near to Gandhi school but that will too far from my work place and will be too hectic to commute on daily basis.

How did you manage for school of your kid in Kuningan ?

Thanks,

Ajay

@ajayahuja86

hello and welcome on board !

Please note that this member has not been active on the website for the past 4 years. You might not receive any reply from her.

I would suggest that you open a new thread on the Jakarta forum so that active members can help you.

All the best

Bhavna

Thanks. @Bhavna