3 bed room flat just for RO 270

I am an expatriate living with family in muscat. I am moving out of the country due to change in job. I am residing in a flat in Muttrah near to Oman House.
There are 3 bed rooms, living cum dining, kitchen, 2 balconies, 1 and a half bathrooms in the flat. currently I am paying RO 270 per month. If any of you are interested please contact me. The flat will be available from Jan 2014.
Also I have some furniture to sell.
1 king size cot
1 double size cot
1 single cot
1 4-door cupboard
1 3-door cupboard
4 GE air conditioners
1 study table
1 corner sofa(7 seater)
If anybody is interested to buy these items partly or fully please contact me.

Can you share the building name as I heard most buildings in that area are quite old.

This is not an old building and not near the zouk(where most buildings are quite old). This building is near to Kalhat and is easily reachable. As a mother most impressive factor about this building for me is balconies are grilled, so I can send my small kids to balconies fearlessly. The only reason for us to leave this building is it's time for us to move on to another country.

Hi rajid,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

You should post an advert in the Housing in Muscat and please post another advert in the Furniture in Muscat as it might help

Thank you

Maximilien

HI
RAJID
CAN I HV YR CONTACT NO.
THNX
JAY

@ jaykumar -> Hello :) Could you please lower capslock while writing on the forum. Thanks. Karen :)

what is ur contact no.
for how many months?

I am interested plz provide me your Mobile number my number is 95587861