Al mouj

Hi Friends,
We are relocating from US and thinking to rent house in Al Mouj. Would like to know if anyone is staying here and some information, especially if my kids can get Indian friends here. Appreciate guidance/inputs.

Best regards,
Vitthal

I leave in Almouj. One of the best places to live but I see none of my Indian colleagues live here. I heard Muscat Hills has a higher population of Indians or other places. Anyhow with the high percentage of Indians living in Muscat, your kids can find friends here as well, I assume.

Thank you so much for your quick response.
I have one more question- do you think Al Mouj have classes for kids- like dance, soccer, drawing for my 6 year old kids are available in this area?

Best regards,
Vitthal

Sorry, that I dont know but there is a facebook group named "The wave community muscat". I guess you can text them or simply as it from their customer care at 80077776.

Hi Vitthal1,

Al Mouj, Muscat (formerly called by its English translation 'The Wave') is one of Oman's oldest ITC and well-established gated community and perhaps the flagship residential and commercial interest of UAE's Majid Al Futtaim, in Oman.

Within its campus, Al Mouj, Muscat has many residential areas catering to the various price brackets.

The residents largely comprise of well-heeled expatriates, with locals too in fair numbers.

Al Mouj, Muscat has a wide array of entertainment and social opportunities available for its residents, as well as visitors.

Their website is quite comprehensive for you to know all that there is to know about Al Mouj, Muscat.

Thank you for your detailed response

Thank you. I will explore their FB group

Hi,

Al mouj has majority of expats living within. Majority of them are foreigners from all the world most Europe, America, France, etc.

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct