Permanently live and work in brunai

How i can permanently live and work in brunai

Hi iamadeniyi,

Welcome to expat-blog, can you please introduce yourself and tell us what are the specific information you are looking for? :)

A new topic was created from your post on the Brunei forum for better visibility and interaction. :)

Regards,

David.

Not so sure about "permanent" but it never kill to keep on sending your application form and resume to companies in Brunei.

I am an Architect with experience of 9 years in interior,architecture and execution. I am interested to shifted in Brunei with my family.

Live In Brunei For 20 Odd Years And Fill Out A Form, Or If Ur Born Female Marry A Local.
Then The Govt.may Hand U A PR I.C (PERNAMENT IDENTITY CARD )

With regards to living and working in Brunei, there certainly are a lot of expats already in Brunei.

About the permanency, it can take a long time to fulfil the time requirement, but after that should be fairly simple.

Most ex-pats I do know prefer to stay on as an ex-pat level, as if you work with the government, perks of staying as a contract worker are good. housing, education allowance, and a gratuity bonus every 3 years on top of yearly bonuses

there is always a setback that they may not offer a continuum on that contract.

so hope that helps

Why would you want to live permanently in a country whose name you can't even spell?

Imadeniyi better you live here for a couple of years before making that decision. In a nutshell nationalism is strong and  security is good but entertainment is lacking. You must be really  special to become a citizen as a new foreigner.  So what have you got on the table for them?