Finding a job in Brunei

Hi

What is the best way to find an IT Management related job in Brunei

thanks

I'm seeking a teaching position in Brunei , preferably preschool or primary schools. Is there anyone who could assist.I'm wel qualified.

Sylvia

Welcome to Expat-blog Sylvia 3011! :)

You should view Brunei classifieds and post an advert there under category- jobs.

Regards,
Sheetul

I like to work in Brunei as a mechanic in any field of mechanical work in which I gain experience for 27 years. In which i started working as a mechanics from cars, heavy equipments, heavy duty equipments, as well a marine engines and marine equipments. By this I am proud to share my experience and expertize to anyone can employee me.

hi i m waqr afzal i need job in brunei ....please i need very much..please help me ,,,, cooking, house work,faical,,i m intresssed in this work....my email is [email protected]    please must contact me...

waqr > you should post an advert with more details about your qualifications, your work experiences.. under  Brunei classifieds > job section.

Good luck.

Hi,
Iam a professionally qualified  accountant from India with about  +15 years of experience.

Looking for a job in the field of Accounts and Finance as Manager and senier level.

Hello baunthy, Welcome on board,

May be you shall also follow the administrator: Christine advice ;) that is post an advert on Brunei classifieds page > job section!

Anyone looking for teaching jobs here should contact CfBT (cfbt.org). They have a contract with the Ministry of Education here to supply teachers to the MoE for work in local primary and secondary schools.

I work for them, and love it!

Greetings to you emmarooney,

Thank you for this website, I will tell you if I will receive reply to work in Brunei. Thank you again,and whishing you to receive from life all happeness and love!

Hug,
Mery

thats good of you, emma