Looking for a job in Brunei

Please let me know of any managerial orvadmin jobs in Brunei...

Hi wsmanzoor and welcome to Expat.com :)

As you are a new member, it would be nice if you can introduce yourself please so that the other members can know more about you. It would be great if you can mention your qualifications as well as your professional background as well please.

Concerning work permit and other procedures, i suggest you to get in touch with the embassy, here are their contact details : http://embassy-finder.com/brunei_in_new-delhi_india

The Jobs in Brunei section is at your entire disposal, please feel free to post a detailed job request there, it may increase your chances.

Good luck,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi my name is nur khamid people usually call me Mr Hamid. I am anglish teacher but I am ready to do any jobs in Brunei to fulfill my family daily need.
Working in Brunei is dream since when I was still a kid. So please call me on 6285602104857 or e mail me at [email protected] if there an information about jobs in Brunei. I and my wife  are ready to go.

thank you very much for the information

I am looking forward to hearing your information soon

Best regards

Nur khamid

i and family would be happy if we can work in Brunei. So please help me to look for a job in this blessed land, Brunei Darussalam.

Thanks

I worked with many good companies so at the moment I am looking for my career growth. World wide companies with different country offices are my top choices. Specially International NGO's. I am good with working in SAP environment and analytical report writing. Worked in WBG projects of PPP and SBA. So expecting a chance of similar level.

Hi,

I am interested to work in Brunei. Any International jobs at the moment available for Experts of Procurement?

Shayla Jesmin wrote:

Hi,

I am interested to work in Brunei. Any International jobs at the moment available for Experts of Procurement?

As a suggestion perhaps you should Google "procurement jobs brunei" and see what comes up.

sir i work in offshore since 08 years till date in uae how can i get job there ?

I  am  looking  for  a  Business  development - Managerial - Sales - Administrative  job  in  Brunei. My  experience  exceeds  the  25  years  in  big  multinational  companies. Please  contact  me  at:

Pulling up old threads is probably not going to help but a free of charge advert in JOBS might.
I would invite you to follow the link and place an ad

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/brunei/