Let's moan and rant about stuff that no one seems to have a clue about

or the multi storey car park you left it in........

Police have arrested Dawn French for drugs possesion. she bent over in a mini skirt revealing 72 kilos of crack

:thanks:

I quit my job in a helium factory.

I didn't like the way they talked to me.

Malta hahahaha Malta??
are you serious?
Did you ever opened a world map?
why do you think malta is so special?
YOU cannot even see it on the map,the people are frustrsted with high taxes everything imported 15% tax on everything you buy,crime is rising and is filling up with refugees,maltese people company owners prefer to employ refugees instead of maltese people,there is no nature,water to the tap we get from the sea with the reverse osmosis,wages are way too low if you can get a job,everyone is thinking what everyone else is doing but in the bad sense,my mum gets 400 euro a month pension while kids unemployed do not get anything,there is no wildlife,mountains or rivers,toomany cars and its all polluted,most of people are rude ,even for myself I am Maltese,I cannot stand them they think they are cowboys,no active life ,you can just get pissed and live from room to room if not in the house you go to second room which is the pub if you have money,police are corrupt,yes they get bribed altho they do not do it with everyone unless you know how to treat them,it is too small have a look at the map,I ask god why he gave me the punishment to be born here,what wrong did I do before I was born?
life sucks here and gets very unhealthy for young people like me,everyone thinks in a box ,not good for people who think outside the box ,maltese people have no idea.
I am maltese born but trust me I am not maltese at all ,
please have a look at the world map before you move somewhere.

Ha ha, what a bundle of joy you are. As for living in Belize, have you ever? I have and no way would I live there again, except up jungle way.

anyone for chips?

nature101 wrote:

Malta hahahaha Malta??
are you serious?
YOU cannot even see it on the map,the people are frustrsted with high taxes everything imported 15% tax on everything you buy,crime is rising and is filling up with refugees,maltese people company owners prefer to employ refugees instead of maltese people,there is no nature,water to the tap we get from the sea with the reverse osmosis,wages are way too low if you can get a job,everyone is thinking what everyone else is doing but in the bad sense,my mum gets 400 euro a month pension while kids unemployed do not get anything,there is no wildlife,mountains or rivers,toomany cars and its all polluted,most of people are rude ,even for myself I am Maltese,I cannot stand them they think they are cowboys,no active life ,you can just get pissed and live from room to room if not in the house you go to second room which is the pub if you have money,police are corrupt,yes they get bribed altho they do not do it with everyone unless you know how to treat them,it is too small have a look at the map,I ask god why he gave me the punishment to be born here,what wrong did I do before I was born?
life sucks here and gets very unhealthy for young people like me,everyone thinks in a box ,not good for people who think outside the box ,maltese people have no idea.
I am maltese born but trust me I am not maltese at all ,
please have a look at the world map before you move somewhere.

OK but what don't you like about Malta ?

redmik wrote:

Ha ha, what a bundle of joy you are. As for living in Belize, have you ever? I have and no way would I live there again, except up jungle way.

You were with dad in Belize I believe? He sent me a coconut from there...It looked nice (from the picture on the coconut lol) but then I guess there are 2 sides and all that....

coxf0001 wrote:
redmik wrote:

You were with dad in Belize I believe? He sent me a coconut from there...It looked nice (from the picture on the coconut lol) but then I guess there are 2 sides and all that....

Yes I was as some of those pics I sent show.
The cities are open sewers.
While everyone else went to to Cancun (at the time just being developed) me and a mate just went up country. Had a great time, meeting locals and enjoying their hospitality. All was great until a monsoon hit us, washed away the tracks and bridges. However on the plus side, it also sluiced out the cities.
Superb ruins of Maya civilisation there too.

nature101 wrote:

Malta hahahaha Malta??
are you serious?
YOU cannot even see it on the map,............................................................it is too small have a look at the map,

Now there's a contradiction: too small to see on a map but go look at it on the map.

Sweeping generalisations, however, in some cases I am sure he is correct. But, that's the whole world over, not just Malta!!

If you get an email telling you that you can catch Swine Flu from tins of ham then delete it. It's Spam.

When I was a kid people used to cover me in chocolate and cream and put a cherry on my head. Yeah, life was tough in the gateau.

:dumbom:

Fed up with all this rain already!

Due to a water shortage in Ireland , Dublin swimming baths have announced they are closing lanes 7 and 8.

Such an unfair world. When a man talks dirty to a woman its considered sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man its £2.50/min (charges may vary)

tearnet wrote:

Such an unfair world. When a man talks dirty to a woman its considered sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man its £2.50/min (charges may vary)

How come you know the rates?

Why, have I been overcharged?

tearnet wrote:

Don't ask me :/

tearnet wrote:

LOL!!

These are not moans but some good humour. Just waht the doctor ordered :-)

Must ve been doctor who for the aliens

maybe he was waiting for the hordes of scots and cornishmen - the invasion of the cidermen

in his house  - dar lex

toonarmy9752 wrote:

in his house  - dar lex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIZi6tk_T1Q

tearnet wrote:

When I was a kid people used to cover me in chocolate and cream and put a cherry on my head. Yeah, life was tough in the gateau.

An ice-cream man was found dead in Mellieha, lying on the floor of his van covered in hundreds and thousands. Police think he may have topped himself

spoooky - similar thing happened to our pizza man - except he was drowned in tomato sauce mushrooms pepperami and cheese...

now that is spooky.......a man in Qrendi drowned in a bowl of muesli.  Apparently he was pulled under by a strong currant.

MikeInPoulton wrote:

now that is spooky.......a man in Qrendi drowned in a bowl of muesli.  Apparently he was pulled under by a strong currant.

Ha ha ha!!!!!!:lol:

A Muslim has been shot with a starting pistol; police say it's definitely race related.

My wife thinks I'm obsessed with the time.

It's ten to one just her imagination.

It's awful what's happening in Egypt at the moment.  I've just read that a man in a huge truck drove straight at a large group of protesters injuring several.

Must be the curse of two ton car man.

Despite me getting A-Levels results of A,B,B,A, it seems no employer will take a chance on me.

Went to see Mamma Mia last night at the cinema.  Rose said she was hungry so I took her out for Nandos............

By the cringe there's some good stage acts on here :D

i went to see a native australian group last night singing a swedish pop groups songs of the 70s and 80s - they were aboriginals

They say that *** is the best form of exercise. Now correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think 2 minutes and 15 seconds every 6 months is going to shift this beer belly.

I got a letter from Screw Fix Direct thanking me for my interest, but explaining they were not a dating agency.

I always wondered why a Frisbee looked bigger the longer you looked at it.............

.............and then it hit me.