Hello

hello i'm shadia from cairo and i like 2 make new friends from every place in the world who live in egypt cuz' i like a new culture  :)

im also from Cairo and i hope if you like we be friends

Hi

Shadia

I Thought she said "NEW CULTURE"
p.s u will never make friends with anyone if u ask like that
i hope to be friends!

stop being thirsty bro

Welcome on board Shadia :)

I hope you will meet a lot of nice people here! Try to join the weekly meeting maybe you'll get lucky to meet someone interesting to share your culture with :)

Hi Shadia

Hi shadia,

I am supposed to be coming to Egypt, to Cairo, in the next week or so but I am very worried about the situation there. I have been told its not safe for foreign people to go there at the moment ........is this true?

I love Egypt and her people very much and I would be very upset to find I was not safe there. Please let me know what you think. Thank you so much for any advice you can give me.

My advice as of this minute - is don't come!

The situation is not brilliant - if you go on another of the forums you will know that people are staying home and only going out for essentials (and those are the ones that stayed).
And some of them when they go home for vacation are going to have a think and see whether or not they want to come back.

WHo the hell knows today - what tomorrow is going to bring - the rhetoric is heating up and therte will be more deaths and fighting that is the only sure thing right now.

If you have a choice - don't Come -  wait until it has settled down before making the move - therte are other years!