Laws of interest to us

I already got a little assistance from CMichael on this issue via e-mail, but I'm curious if anyone else can offer some insight.  My wife and I are opposed to vaccinations for us and our child.  Are they mandatory for residency for us or our child?  I read that it is to enroll in school, but if we plan to homeschool, can we do all of that without trouble from the government?  That's one thing that has turned us off when looking at Costa Rica, so we're just doing our homework here.  Also, I learned that in CR, if you have a child there, you have to show proof of various vaccinations in order to get a birth certificate.  Does anyone know if that's the case in Panama?  Thanks.

Hello Lollard,
I am also a homeschooling dad.  My wife and I are blessed with 7 wonderful children and are considering permanently moving to Panama.  We currently own a home in northern Idaho (Hayden near Coeur d' Alene) and will need to sell it before making the move final. Presumably as you are, we are also against vaccinations. 
I am currently writing from the Dominican Republic, where I am evaluating the prospects of this location.
My oldest son, Isaac, and I are hoping to visit Panama either in early September or mid-October.  I would like to meet with you and your family if this is agreeable with you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Respectfully,
Mike Hamilton

My best friend had polio as a kid. I've seen first hand how that f'd up his life. Why would any parent not want to protect their child? Anyone ever think there's a reason it's a law there's vaccinations. You realize there's other things out there too. Wasn't Panama a place for yellow fever?