Medical cannabis

Hi everybody.. my question is I belong to medical cannabis program in the states and was wondering if anybody can help to get approved in Panama ? thanks

I too am on a serious therapeutic medical marijuana program. I hope someone can address outr concerns.

@Steven222

Hi

did you ever find out about medical cannabis?  I am going to be there for 3 months next year and want to know as well!
you might look up Cloud Forest Botanicals in Boquete. They have some cannabis products and could probably give you more info.

@kristc99 That's interesting I will be in Boquete on Dec 9th for 3 months, I was diagnosed with a rare Cancer and do chemo everyday and because of the chemo I smoke medical marijuana I was hoping I could get it there, so you're saying there MIGHT BE away… :)

Cheers,

Dan from Canada

Cloud Forest Botanical has CBD products, lo siento, and no THC products. THC is still Illegal until the "Government" publishes the rules governing "Medical THC Sales."

@Sunnymikkel Thanks for the Info, I just looked a their  website and seen it was CBD drops….

I'm not sure about the medical cannabis program in Panama, but have you tried reaching out to any local organizations or advocacy groups? They might have more information on the legal status of medical cannabis in Panama and could potentially help you navigate the process of getting approved. You could also try reaching out to a doctor in Panama who specializes in medical cannabis to see if they can assist you.

https://central-law.com/en/panama-legal … -cannabis/

Any updates on the release of medicinal cannabis? Is it available with drs. script?