Does anyone know something about this company

Sabik Mining And Construction Company from Tarkwa Ghana
offered a job of elecrician there, does anyone know something about this company, how serious are the companies there

May I ask if the cell phones and interet works in Ghana and how are the stores there, thr foods and not only the foods

The company exists as it is listed as a company in Tarkwa. There are cell phones in all areas of Ghana but I am not sure about the internet coverage but it is probably OK.
I haven't been there for about 20 years but there is now a sealed road from Takoradi to Tarkwa so you can probably get most of the things you need there.

I want to thank you for all the information from all topics, you are doing a great service to all new users,
I can not find a site of the company, is it normal there?

I just googled Sabik mining and construction company and found their details and there is a phone number listed. You can also send them an email through the site listing

marian55557 wrote:

Sabik Mining And Construction Company from Tarkwa Ghana
offered a job of elecrician there, does anyone know something about this company, how serious are the companies there

The mentioned company does exist and not only in Ghana.Perhaps if I am not mistaken, you may wish to know if they are genuinely offering electrician job and not how serious are the companies.

Well, if the company does happen to offer electrician job,(of which I am sure many mining companies need electricians)will the job be opened to foreigners? If not, why not offers to local unless job pre-requisites include special skills or skills level totally not available locally.

Do note that skilled artisans and local workers are aplenty in Ghana.

Perhaps you may wish to check with them the reasons why, if, they offer you the job.

Good luck

Thank you driver7up for information,

I am a only a job seeker not a politian, sorry about that.