Please Help

Hello all,

Kindly anyone can confirm that "Ghana Monetary Agency" do exist.  They are dealing with me for possible employment and contact person is Jacob Abbas.  I went to the website and it exist but who knows it may be fake.

Many thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

I use to work with Ghana Monetary Agency from 2007 to 2010 but i left for New Delhi due to the death of my Father in October 2010.

Unfortunately i was alerted in India that my appointment has been terminated by Ghana monetary Agency due to the fact that i fail to resume my duties on the fixed time.

Fortunately i found another job with a Construction firm in Kumasi which i love very much. May Krishna be praised.

Ghana Monetary Agency do exist, I applied when they advertised their vacancy for Administration Manager because i wanted to work with them.

My application made it to the interviewed conducted by Mr. Jacob Abbas, after screening for about 3 days i was contacted on phone that am not qualified up to their requirement and that they have already selected a more qualified applicant.

When I checked with the Bank of Ghana and the Embassy in my country of residence they mentioned there is no such institution. I am really confused. I was offered a very good job by them.  I thought they are scam and now am confused.

I suggest you continue to deal with them until they ask you for money. It is up to the employer to pay for everything regarding getting you to Ghana so if they want you to send money it is a scam.

Thanks hkann for your reply and to others as well who replied.

This very same was my understanding. An employer never ask for any money.

Regards,

I don't think Ghana Monetary Agency will ask their employee for payment because during me employment process with them i was in India and they took care of all my expense to Ghana without me paying even 1 Rupee

the woman there is right,but i will not edge you to still talk to them,just give it a quit

GHANA Monetary Agency ...

If you are searching for "GHANA Monetary Agency" because you received a job offer from them, then you are a possible victim of a very organized scam.
The website http://www.gma-gh.com/ is the scammers' major tool to convince you that you are dealing with an official "GHANA Monetary Agency" (that does not exist).
The telephone numbers stated on the site are not reachable from inside Ghana, as they are set to receive international calls only.
The entire "About Us" section of the website is untrue, and it has been set in such a way to convince candidates of their future promised positions in this fake agency.
The scammers are sending out perfectly written and extremely attractive "Job Offers" to the victims, requesting them to have a legal representative in Ghana in order to obtain a so-called "Authorization" from the High Court of Justice.
Jacob Abbas is the name used by the major scammer, claiming to be the "Human Resources Manager" and using the following e-mail addresses to contact the successful candidates: Business e-mail: [email protected] Personal e-mail: [email protected]
Nasiru Hamza Abdullah is another name used by the scammers, claiming to be the "Deputy Governor for Administration & Finance" and using the e-mail address: [email protected]
If you are contacted from land line number 0023-3207-100107, or mobile number 0023-3541-818130 or even via e-mail [email protected] then you have to be very attentive and extremely cautious as you are targeted by extremely professional scammers.

Hi Nidagher,

You made my job easier by explaning it, "All you need to know" about Ghana Monetary Agency. It is done perfectly. Otherwise I had to do it.

I am an IT professional with over two decades and was offered a job only after a chat interview. Would you believe it. I suspected them on so many counts and when I checked from "Bank of Ghana" and the Ghana Embassy they just confirmed my suspision.

Anyhow, I thank you all who responded to me except the person who claimed he worked there (probably it was posted by Jacob himself) and we together brought this scam to light. Before my initial posting there was no citation of this scam on the whole Expat forum. Now this GMA is documented in blacklist.

*** Everybody beware of Ghana MOnetary Agency ***

Thanks & regards,

All those who have confirmed the existence of the company on this site may just be their agents, so beware!

use www.domaintools.com.
you will see that this website is created, hosted and administrated in India.

GMa does not exist.

Registrant:
   Shashwat Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
   Ashok Nagar
   Delhi, Delhi 110096
   India

Domain Name: GMA-GH.COM
      Created on: 09-Jun-11
      Expires on: 09-Jun-12
      Last Updated on: 09-Jun-11

Administrative Contact:
      Web Technologies, Shashwat