Contact for recruitment agencies in Takoradi

Am moving to Takoradi in a few weeks and i need to contact a recruitment firm that can offer me job opportunities. Please help

Hi abisola!

Maybe a longer introduction and more details on your experiences could help!

Regards
Armand

Thanks for the response
I currently work for a multinational company in Nigeria as an account manager, i have 1 year working experience with a bank and 7 years experience in Marketing and Sales in the FMCG industry. I have a a bachelors degree in Accounting and i am in my final stage of my ACCA exams.

Not sure about recruitment agencies in Ghana but just went on ghanaweb.com and if scroll down the page to their index section and look at telephone directory and business services you will find executive recruitment and there are lots of agencies listed there. Takoradi is expanding because of the oil so I am sure you will find something. Good luck

I'm currently looking for a sales executive base in Takoradi. We are importing and selling frozen products.
Contact me abisola if you are interested.

Kind regards,

Hello Rafdiras -> Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Ghana section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Last January I accepted a job offer in Accra. The company has not complied with any condition of the contract. Now I am on holiday in Portugal but I loved being in Ghana and intend to live in Takoradi in the coming years. Please if anyone knows of some vacancies for expatriates can send me to my email ([email protected]) relevant information. I have extensive experience in Procurement and international logistics, international companies in oil and gas. My aims this to expire at the end of April and will be even and stay in ghana. I am available to send my cv. thank you

Hello Carlos PT -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Jobs in Ghana section. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I will .Thanks Aurélie.

Hey Rafdiras, hi, still you are looking for one Sales executive ?
Please for any opening, let me know. I am free to accept one proposal. Thanks

Carlos

I was going through this platform and found out you are looking for a sales executive in ghana, I wouldn't mind. I have a working experience of about 9 years both in sales and administration. If you can send me your contact either email or any other means, I would send my resume to you. I am a pastor and would be coming to Accra, ghana next year on a mission and I need a job or business so as to take care of my family and be able to pay my bills. I look forward to hear from you.
Regards
Abioye Smith

@ Abioye Smith > This is an old thread and it seems that the offer is no more available.

I will advise you to post your job request in the Jobs in Ghana section please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: