4th of July in Milan

Hey All. Just wanted to pass along information for an actual
4th of July Party here in Milan for all of us Americans not able to go home to the real thing.

So....
It is at Fiat Open Lounge which is near the green Garibaldi metro stop and near everything on Corso Como.
730pm-late
It is 10euros to get in and includes a drink, entrance and American buffet
There is DJ, dancing, American music, American/Expat crowd as well as some beer pong games...

If anyone decides to go or wants more info let me know and we can see each other there!

Here is the site
july4milano.com

Hi Julie,
I will be there so it will be nice to say hello in person and have a chat.
Donovan

Hi JulieV,

You may also post an advert in Dubai classifieds under Activities in Milan :).

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

is this party only for Americans???????

Hi Julie! I Dominic am looking to do some business along with pleasure in the very near foreseeable future in Europe, been to Italy many times in the past, even though it has been a while since my last visit. How do you like living in Milano? I will be travelling constantly, hopefully we can meet for a coffee if i am in the area. I am a Canadian, my email is dominicdill@yahoo.com, what part of the U.S. are yo from?

Thanks Dominic

@panda01 >:offtopic: + pls start a new topic with your questions on the Milan forum. Thanks.

Noooooo!! It is for anybody! Lots of English speaking will take place so for expats or people wanting to practice their English this is a great opportunity!

k great...i lived near Garibaldi..just let me know the name of that place..thanks juile..