Any Americans gathering NFL/NCAA football?

I have been wondering for a while if there is any place around Milan where American expats gather to watch NFL/NCAA football. I miss college football from my time overseas...:rolleyes:

Let me know because I would love to come! I am a huge Hokies fan and enjoy following the ACC in football and Basketball.   Just got here Oct 2nd and haven't found a way to watch any games on TV??  I'd love to come to a football gathering!

I will be moving to Italy on the hopes of not giving up NFL.  That is one part I can't let go of.  Pats fan to the core!

Hello-Just saw this post through google, as I was looking for places to catch NFL/College football games in Milan.

Anyone had any luck?  I have asked some people I know, but have not found anything

I'd love to hear if anyone found anything! Thanks.

haven't been able to find any bars that show the games....i think the time difference makes it tricky. I use channelsurfing.net  which streams live  games for free.   Let me know if you find anything because I'd love to join you!

Yes, I haven't had any luck either. I've checked at some bars, and asked a couple of local friends. I agree, I'm sure the time difference makes it difficult.  Perhaps bars will at least show the Super Bowl.