SOCIAL SPORT

Hello All, we are going ahead with Touch Football or Touch Rugby:
We have 4 mixed teams in Milan and we enjoy a lot!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64_-2cbNGzA

Touch is a minimum contact sport with maximum fun.

Touch originates from Australian and New Zealand and is the fastest growing sport in Europe!!!

We are looking tor entusiastich boys and girls wit team spirit who wanna enjoy sport and one day trip (and parties) around Italy.

This is our facebook group. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro … 02069&ap=1

Cheers

Max
[email protected]

Hi
Im Chloe im a Kiwi girl and i recently moved to Milan.
I would really love to play touch. Im 22 what ages are you looking for?
This is excellent for me.
Ciao

Hi Chloe!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Thank you all for yesterday. We had 2 new expats. And now we have a team with different nationalities:

-USA
-IRL
-UK
-AUS
-ITA

Here a little reminder:

Touch Football - Every Thursday at 19.30 Giuriati Field
Via Pascal – Milano

Touch is a field sport also known as Touch Football, Touch Rugby or Six Down.[1] Touch is overseen worldwide by the Federation of International Touch (FIT). Touch has traditionally been played in Australia and New Zealand but the sport is expanding internationally and features its own World Cup.

Distinctive features of Touch include the ease of learning, minimal equipment requirements and the ability to play it without fear of major injury. Touch is played with two teams of six on-field players.

The mixed version of the game (where both male and female players are on the field at the same time) is particularly popular with social players, and it is widely played in schools.

Cus Milano's  mixed team participates to the Italian league and several international Tournaments.

We are looking for entusiasthic player to reinforce our team for 2011-2012

Next Europan Championship will be held in 2012 in Italy. Expats living in Italy since 1 year can play with the Italian National team!  Touch Blacks will be special guests at the event.

Hi Everyone
I am Matthieu ,31 from SouthWest France, Toulouse .
I used to play rugby in a club than touch rugby , I just moved to milan last week and would like to continue rugby.
Say your post below so happy to see some teams exist, feel free to tell me where you play if its possible to join
Best
Matthieu

Join next Tournment with CUS MILANO TEAM

Milano 10 settembre Mixed Open Tournament with 10 teams+ bbque: 10 spots available in the team. minimum touch experience required. bbque and deejay set for everybody. Sunday 11th fun and games for everybody

Treviso 24/25 settembre: Over 35 Male tournament plus party 4 spots available. good touch experience required. Party open to everybody

Verona 22 ottobre: friendly mixed open tournament plus cultural weekend in the town: 12 spots available. No experience required

for info: [email protected] or 3471265689 or facebook.com/groups/101114303302069/

Hi there,
details of the event og next 10-11 sept:

The Final Lap of the 3rd Italian Championship will be held in Segrate brand new Cus MIlamo Rugby Field.

The' event part of the "Festa dello Sport di Segrate".

The organization is held by some veterans and parents of players of minirugby of the Cus with TRI's support.

There will be bar and grill for all the day (upon payment) and at 19.00 will start a deejay a set by Laura Ukmar of the Chiken Rozzano.

The event is family friendly and above the 10 teams playing for the Championship, also coming players and teams

Field will be available also Sunday 11th for friendly games and introduction to touch.

Details and video on:

facebook.com/event.php?eid=239249242777489

do we have to pay for it?

to watch games nothing to pay!

Nice event. Love rugby!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1011143 … p_activity