Rundfunkbeitrag???? Help! Millions Thanks!

Hi, all my friends. I'd like to and I really need your help and advice. Millions thanks!

I'm a trainee with a meager salary living in a temporary studio in Stuttgart.
And I've recently received a letter from Deutsche Post talking about the payment of "Rundfunkbeitrag". As I don't know German, I translated it using google by typing the whole letter (2 pages of very small letters). It seems to talk about radio broadcast, obligation to pay, a deadline of 1 month to reply.........something like that.

But, I really doubt that I should pay the fee because:

1) The address is only my temporary shelter paid on daily basis including all the charges  and shared with my landlord like staying in a hostel. My living space can also be accessed by the landlord. Therefore, I think the contribution has already been paid by the landlord. (But she is always on trip and I'm still having no chance to ask her about it.)

2) I will move to another location due to my job in Aug/ Sept and the new address is still unknown.

I'd like to ask any of you knows how "Rundfunkbeitrag" goes and if I can pay the fee after I have my permanent "real" address.

Thank you vey much for any advice and reply. Thank you!

it depends. you need to give more information. does the studio have its own entrance or can you solely access it via the apartment of your landlord. if it has its own access I think you have to pay. if not it depends on if your landlord has to pay the fee or not. for example if he/she is a student with Bafög he/she does not have to pay, but you have to. or if he/she is disabled he/she also does not have to pay (but you do). you definitely should ask your landlord. there is always email when your landlord is traveling.

the fact that you are moving to another location is Aug/Sept is irrelevant in this case.

Dear Vroni,

Yes, the studio has its own entrance although my landlord can access. Oh, I guess I need to pay. My landlord is an energetic old lady travelling a lot. I think I can't find her in the coming summer vacation either. After all, she doesn't like to use computer nor reply phone messages. But, it is quite clear that I somehow need to pay. Thank you very much Vroni, it is so good to have your advice and information provided. Have a good day \^0^/

Every household in Germany has to pay the Rundfunkgebühr (TV and radio license fee) of €18/month.
As Vroni pointed out above, "household" in this respect is defined as apartment/flat/house with separate entrance.
If you share a household with others (e.g. in a WG), only one of them has to pay. In that case, enter that person's license number into the form you received and return it.
If you have your own household, complete the form and they will automatically deduct the fee from your bank account.
It is compulsory to reply and if you don't, you will be fined(and still have to pay the fee).

Thanks, beppi!
Although I don't watch German TV or listen to German radio (coz I don't understand, ha), I had better send the form as soon as possible.  Thank you, beppi \^^/