Looking for 1br/2br apartment

Hi people,

I am going to relocate to Stuttgart in May, thus I am looking for a 1br or 2br apartment. Temporarily, a shared flat is also an option.

The ideal location would be Stuttgart North (Feuerbach, Zuffenhausen or north-west e.g. Leonberg).

Thank you for suggestions and ideas.

Have a great day.

1-2BR apartments will cost €500-800/month, a sublet room can be had for €300-400.
Look at quoka.de, kijiji.de and (for sublets and temporary rooms) wg-gesucht.de - all in German language.

Thanks beppi,

hopefully soon I will be able to share my experience regarding accomodation search, so that others may benefit.

Hello potkovica.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

To note that the Housing in Stuttgart section is at your disposal as well. Do not hesitate to post an advert there.

Article -> Accommodation in Germany.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hallo zusammen,

as promised I am sharing my experiences regarding apartment search in Stuttgart.

Search duration: 2 months (1 month abroad, one in Germany)
Attempts taken: over 50 (both furnished and non-furnished apartments)
What I tried: internet real estate portals - not recommended, rent prices are higher than usual, 85% of classified require so called agency provision (2.38x of the net rent). Local classifieds (news), pricing OK, however, time consuming (due to lacking of graphical description).
How it ended: I found an ad at Quoka.de, and made the first contact immediately. Later I was informed that 70 people have asked for the apartment. At the day of open-door day, there were about 25 people there. I wouldn't be getting this apartment without the help of my company - the HR manager called directly and also made sure to leave a positive impression.

Hints: act immediately upon seeing ad, have somebody important (your boss) to promote you, be nice, and when visiting the apartment/house, take your time to emphasize your interest.

Good luck!

Hello Sarajevo,

You can use below rental apartment website.

wg-gesucht.de/

immowelt.de/

immonet.de/wohnung-mieten.html

studenten-wg.de/Karlsruhe,mietwohnung.html

wohnungsmarkt24.de/

immobilienscout24.de/de/finden/wohnen/index_V.jsp

immoka.net/wohnungen-karlsruhe

easywg.de/

and

mannheim.homecompany.de/suchergebnis

Best regards,
Satyawan Awhale