Naama bay!!

First post on here!
I came back from naama a few days ago and i'm missing it so much. I visited for two weeks and just felt completely different there, everyone was so friendly and all my worries seemed very far away! I'd love to move there but I have too many responsibilities at home, unfortunately. If I didn't, I'd probably have extended my stay and never came back home haha.
And to anyone who is living there, or moving there soon, I am very envious!! Please enjoy yourselves :) I'm hoping to go back there either in December, or in a years time (I'm hoping for December!!).
What is it like during Christmas??

Also, I was hoping someone could do me a little favour, if they are visiting naama bay soon could they contact someone for me. If yes then please let me know!
Thanks!!

Glad that you had a great time in Sharm elShiekh, that's one of my favorite places.
Sharm is a great at the Christmas, but it would be a bit cold and rainy sometimes. otherwise, Sharm never sleep as you have seen, it's really lively and have lots of friendly and good people.
I would go there by end of September and will be there again at December 4th to spend my birthday there :)
Also, i have few friends, Egyptians and foreigners who do work there. IF you need to communicate with someone there in Namma Bay, i would try to help you.

Enjoy your time
Adel