New in qatar looking for a good friend...

i m new in qatar and looking for a nice friend...

sana khan

hi sana u a female?

matured male here newly moved in to Doha. You may reach me on my email which is:
[email protected]

yeah i m female

Hi..

Hello, and welcome to Qatar. Hope you find the place interesting. I too have just landed in Qatar, and to be precise I would be completing my 3rd month shortly.
Do drop in a line so that we get to know more about each other.
My email is [email protected].

Hope to hear form you soon.

Regards

i sent you email on given id n waiting for reply.

hi sana u might consider my company sometime..im also looking for a good fren here hope you dont mind

yeah sure karima... i really want good friend...u can email me on

[email protected]

hope to hear from you soon

hellow how are you?

Hello vedasto -> Could you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

welcome sanaa

Am also new in qatar precisely living in doha wants to make new friends.

hi sana
can we start

Hi i'm new in Doha too,

i'm french student, i came 2days ago :)

Hi Sana i sent you an email the moment i read your reply.hope youŽll be able to read it.hope to hear from you. take care.

Hey Adrien,

What part of Doha are you currently living in? We could meet up sometime for a drink.

Hi sana im here in doha for the weekend will be moving here for good by july 20th... Wanna meet?

hai friend my name is sajad i am find a good friend can u accept for my request plz miss call me

Hi sajad > an introduction about yourself would be nice.

Thanks

Hi,
Am new male professional in Doha,mid. thirties.
Looking for genuine friend to know more about the country and culture.

Hello all, I am new in Qatar aswell :) hope to find new friends here :)

Hi qr_qito,

Where are you living? Could meet up sometime soon. Private message me your number and I'll give you a call sometime.

Hello Shamil,

Currently living here in Matar Qadeem, back of lulu. Yeah sure, lets hang out sometimes with other members here :)

Hi @karima.guiller ;)

Cool, I live quite near you, in Matar Street, behind Concorde Hotel :)

Im also new in Qatar just arrived last week, hope to meet new friends too..staying in Markhiya area which is quite far from the city..hope to get some tips from everybody on how to go around in Doha..>Mario

[moderated: not a dating website]

hi.......am new at Qatar. Now staying in a hotel at doha. From where u r? Wat u doing?

I am the United states but originally from Iraq.

hi to all

I am 42 year old working in Qatar as computer engineer

[moderated: off topic]

HELLO TO ALL
THIS IS AHMED FROM INDIA, I AM NEW HERE ARRIVED JUST BEFORE 3 MONTHS AND I AM LOOKING SOCIAL RELATIONSHIP,

I HOPE WILL FRIENDS HERE

Hi Ahmed49,

Can you please avoid posting in Caps lock, this might make your post more readable. :)

Thank you,

David.

hi sanakhan welcome to qatar .how r you you from wher you in pk.thanks

I just joined Expat.com few minutes ago. Appreciate if someone could direct me to Armenians nationals based in Qatar doing automated scrap-tyre shredding business. Thanks, Benjy

Hi I am also new in qatar. how is going?

[moderated: Expat.com is NOT a dating website]

what do u want the shredded tyres for? Klin operations?

Nice kabayan

@benjy varghese please avoid posting mobile number it's against the forum policy.