Visa Process

Hi all. I am an american who is currently in Egypt, but have a job offer in Tripoli. The employer will start the visa process today but was unclear on what it entails. First he said it may take a month, then two weeks, then between a week and two weeks. So Im kinda confused and figured you guys may have better answers than him.

He says since im american the process will go faster. I highly doubt that. Im assuming it is a work visa, and all i had to do was send the employer a copy of my passport information page. Can any one give me an idea on the time table i will be looking at in getting my visa finsihed. As well as the process i will be going through duringthe process. Thanks in advance

The Visa process in Libya is still not clear and I dont think you can get clarity from any quarter. My work Visa has been in the making for over 2 months and still no clue when it will come through.

Hi,
    The VISA process is a slow process as per my case goes.I am an indian waiting for VISA for 4 months .My employer is Spanish.Hope your VISA comes quickly .

Thanks!
SUMIT

here is Libya and only God knows when it would be done.dont wait for any specific answer and even if u got one it doesn't mean that u will get u visa on that time

im still waiting for my exit visa.. need help

[Moderated: off topic]