How to obtain Police Clearance from Libya??

Dear All,

Kindly be informed that I was staying with my family in Libya during the period Oct. 2003 to Sept 2007 and July 2009 to Feb 2011.  We returned to India on 14th February, 2011 due to political crisis in Libya.

Now since we are planning to migrate to Australia, we require Police Clearance Certificate from Libya. We do not have any friends or relatives back there at present as everyone we knew also have returned to India. 

Therefore, you are kindly requested that if you could advice us how to obtain PCC from Libya while staying in Saudi Arabia. 

Further, we have already sent emails to Libyan Embassy in New Delhi, India & Indian Embassy in Tripoli, Libya but we have not received any response from Indian Embassy in Tripoli Libya.  Further, mail sent to Libyan Embassy in New Delhi India is showing delivery failure, hence we are in a fix, dilemma and in anxiety.

Kindly note that we have been given approx. 3 weeks time by the Respected Case Officer for arranging these documents for both of us so an early response in this regard would be highly appreciated.

If someone knows the procedure to obtain PCC from Libya in the present scenario, please please respond as it will help us a lot.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Hello rajes did you got pcc from libya

@thomsonkumbanad hello you have any informion for libya pcc i need pcc for libya   send me any wedsite am apply for online 

thanks

@Rajesh.Verma

hello did you got pcc for libya

Send me Any infom

me se case for pcc

We have also tried to get libya pcc, connected libya embassy delhi, indian consulate libya, but failed. for UK immigration, finally we made an affidavit stating not able to get pcc from libya and there is no criminal proceedings and also attaching images of entry and exit along with english translation and done Notary attestation. submitted for UK visa and got approved. btw, UK need PCC for last 10 years, we were there 9yrs back