Dog from Cambodia to Russia over Vietnam

Hi!

We live in Sihanoukville, Cambodia, and we have a dog, Jack Russell terrier.

End of June we are going to St. Petersburg, Russia. We plan to cross the border Cambodia/Vietnam by car and than to take flight to St. Petersburg from Ho Chi Minh to Moscow.

As far as I understand we need a veterinary certificate to cross the Cambodia/Vietnam border. This certificate we obtain in Cambodia. Do you think we need an extra veterinary certificate obtained from a veterinary hospital in Ho Chi Minh for the flight Ho Chi Minh / St. Petersburg? The dog has all the neede vaccination.

If the answer is yes, what is the best place to get it? Any good veterinary hospital with English-speaking staff? We'll have one day to get this certificate so any good advise would be very useful.

Besides that does anybody know any pet-friendly hotel?

Thank you!

Tania

Check this hotel. They can accommodate.

I think you should be looking at what is required by Russian authorities in relation to getting the dog into the country.

you should ask the air company that you will fly from HO Chi Minh. they will advise what is the best solution.

what i knew that the dog must get vaccination before 30 days to board the plane.

you can get veterinary certificate in veterinary hospital in Thao Dien, Dist 2, Ho Chi Minh.

Thank you very much for all your help! Our journey is planned for the end of June, so I'll post information on our experience in July.