Find a babysitting job for an English speaking Portuguese family

Hi there!

I don't have any children, I came to this site looking for babysitting jobs!

I am currently living in Lisbon, until September 2013, and I am hoping to find a babysitting job for an English speaking Portuguese family, to be able to build up more Portuguese for myself, but so that the family/children can understand me too!

I am a qualified Montessori Education teacher, I love working with children, I have been doing it for as long as I can remember. I can drive, I am trained in First Aid and CPR, and I can receive police clearance from Ireland.

I hope it's okay that I've messaged this here! If anyone is interested, I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Hello ItaOS.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Lisbon forum for more interaction.

You should post an advert in the Personal and Household services (Babysitting) category in the Jobs in Lisbon section. It may help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi we have a child age of 3 who does not talk and we need some support if you are interested let us know but we only can speak in English.

Hi, I saw your post but I'm not sure if the offer still stands or if you've found someone already.
If you haven't let me know because I would be interested in baby sitting for an english speaking family.
Thank you!

Hi catarina ribeiro,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Please know that you can post your resume in the Personal and household services jobs in Lisbon section. It might help you if you are job hunting :)

Best wishes !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team