Estate agents

Hi, has anyone used Right Moves Bulgaria.
We  are thinking of using them to view property this year.
We would be interested in knowing has anybody used this company and would you recommend them, did you have a good experience with them or not?
Looking forward to any comments...

Depends on what area of the country you are looking at. Foe example, I'm looking at the Veliko Tarnovo area and Find that Century Homes and Yantra Homes to be good in that geographical area. My preference being Century Homes. I did try a larger national agent but found them lacking in local knowledge.
hope this helps

Hi Ron, thank you for your reply, yes I've looked at the two companies also, still looking actually. I see your looking to move over this month, is that still the plan, did you find anywhere to rent?
I have seen some properties around the Burgas area which we were thinking of looking at, Right moves are in the UK also, so a familiar name is good.
It is good if you have a recommendation from someone.
Have you found a place you like?
I have lots more questions to ask, but will leave it like that for now.
Thanks

Not found a rental yet for short term. Spent time with Century and Yantra. Yantra is owned bu an Englishman. Looked at probably 30 or so houses so know what to expect for the price. We plan to tour the villages when we get there to check out the facilities available then if we like the village we'll find a house there.
Still plan to go end this month or May depending on house sale here. I have a viewing in 30 mins so fingers crossed.

Happy to discuss these life changing events further lol
My e mail is
[email protected] or post here if you prefer

ron

Hi Ron ( fellow celt ),
Thanks for the reply, good luck with the viewing, will email you later. xx

Robert Scotts house in Yantrhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDyHI_OQkgMa village. He is another fellow celt.
He justs wants 11000 euro for this cottage. With a proper kitchen and bathroom all fitted.
Its in a quiet village 12 km from Veliko turnovo as crow flys. Also even closer to Gorna Oryakovitsa where the new airport is supposed to happen.