Dog friendly flats/house

Hello,
I am considering moving to Kuala Lumpur (Mont'Kiara area) this summer.  I been trying to do a search for dog friendly places to rent, but I have not had any luck.  Can anyone recommend any housing that will accept a small dog?  (Maybe even realtors that could help find something.)  He is a big part of the family so leaving him behind is not an option. 
Thank you!

Hi jlhh,

Its best you get in touch with some real estate agent. There are so many agents advertising for Mont Kiara, just get in touch with 1 or 2 & specify your requirements. After all, who will know the properties better than them?

I am sure you can write to them in email or see if other form of contacts available like skype & yahoo messenger. Or you can also use viber & whatsapp (more common here).

Generally, landed property is preferred for having a dog. But, not sure about Condos.

Thank you Negocehouse,
I will be teaching in KL, but just wanted to be sure the "whole family" could go before making the decision to go. 
Thank you for your help.

Thank you joyce.ipoh,
I will look into a realitor.  I have never gotten a realitor for a rental before, but if they can help me find a place to include my family then it may be worth it. 
Thank you again!

Thank you Say Li,
I am still finding out details from the school.  I just know I would like to have my small dog join my family and I.  Also, central air conditioning, around the MontKiara area, and at least 2 bedroom and bath if I am not asking for too much.  I looks like the school might provide help in this area though.
Thank you for your help!