Games

Since dice games are not allowed in Saudi Arabia, does that also include board games like Monopoly, Yahtzee, and clue? Or are they referring to games like Craps?

Also need to know about card games...like canasta, skipbo, uno, phase 10. Are these okay to bring?

Im sure its Okay to bring

Many card games are available here dont worry

Only dice games that are used purely for gambling are not allowed.Monopoly,Uno...... you can bring/buy them here

Thank you Ahmadaq. You have been a wealth of information for all of my questions. The internet & my husband's company has been so confusing to find any concrete info.

Do you also know about the 110 volt ban? All US products work on this currency or whatever it is...Can I still bring my electrics in and use an adapter or will customs take them?

We are here to help and share informations so its my pleasure to answer to people questions... houses in Jeddah have both 110 and 220v at the same time . This will change and started to do so slowly for the past year or so where we are moving to use only 220v , so some new built houses have only 220 but in general most houses are still having the two .
We are using the British standard electricity outlets here . The American and the 110 are used in eastern province more.

Dear All.
Do you know if Phase 10 deck are available in KSA Jeddah