Any romanians in Alger?

Any romanians in Alger?:D
Elena

Hi,
  Sorry i`m not Romanian but one of my best friends in London,who is married to an Algierian is Romanian,she comes over often,let me know if your interested in knowing her xx Susan Algiers...

I have not heard of Romanians but there are several Hungarians, Russians and Austrians. close enough?

Hi. I've met a Hungarian who has lived in Algeria but left a year ago. I understood you speak Serbian though. Are you from the ex-yu countries also?

Hi Martinas,

I was living 2 years in Belgrade, and I learned a litte bit of Serbian. Now I'm in Alger since last year, and I want to start learning Arabic.

How do you enjoy living in Alger?

Sve najbolje
Zbogom
Elena

Hello Girls,

Martinas, Heniko, Susan I would love to meet you guys. It will be nice to meet others expatiates in Alger. So I propose to go out for a coffee to know each other and share our own experience in Alger.

We can meet in Bab Ezzouar or Hydra, or if you have others proposals, let me know.

See you,
Elena

Hello ladies,

very nice idea to met. I am very happy to met you both. But it will have to be after my daughter's exams. sorry!

inamorata - I have replied to your email!

=)

Hi everybody,

I apologize for the very late reply, but more than 2 months ago I was obliged to leave Algeria. It's really pitty that I didn't have the chance to meet you and makes some new friends. In any case, hope all is going well there.

I would like to tell you that during my stay there for more than 5 years I had an Algerian lady working for me as a housekeeper. She is very tidy and extremely honest and reliable, so if you need a housekeeper, I strongly suggest her. Please drop me an e-mail on [email protected], if interested, and I'll give you her phone number.

Have an enjoyable stay in Algeria,
Martina

It is too bad, but I hope you are doing well Martina. Inamorta are you still in Algeria?