New airport hotel

Anyone have info on this, must be the most booked hotel around.Thanks

Quinto Airport Suites indeed seems to be the only hotel nearby....I just booked a room one week in advance for stay March 4.  Single incl breakfast @ $45.  The place is new and has only recently opened.

How far away

Do you have web site address? Thanks

http://airporthotelquito.com/

4 minutes from new airport

RE:  Quito Airport Suites in Tababela

To whom it may concern, I am Domenick Buonamici, i work at Quito Airport Suites, we are in Tababela just a few minutes form the new airport in Quito, but we are NOT OPEN YET, but are due to open on March 4th, if anyone has paid in error please meail [email protected] for a prompt refund , we have tried to be clear about it but there may be some confusion, thank you.

I just book a room for 14/03/2013 is that going to work

I just spent 12 days in Ecuador 8 of which were in Quito. I flew into the old airport but I flew out of the new airport twice , once when I went to visit Quenca and then again when I flew back to the USA . It's a pain to get to and from Quito . $25 or $30 taxi and 1 or 1 1/2  hours depending on traffic. There is a Johnny Rockets and  a TGIFRIDAY in the airport with terribly high prices. A simple  burger will cost you $9.50 at Johnny Rockets. Seems the candy kiosk in the center of the main area is enjoying tremendous success since its the cheapest "food" to be had. Absolutely no restaurants in the area nearby nor visible hotels. I'm sure that will all change once the  entrepreneurial spirit sets in. What a golden opportunity !