Just moved to Malta

Hiya everyone,

am new on this network. I just moved to Malta with my sister in January from Finland. Ou god, it's cold, I didn't prepare for this.. just waiting for the summer time ;)

Anyway I am looking for friends just chill out and spend time, clubbing etc. what ever basically :) Any tips?

I am born in year 89 and my sister 88, so youngers people? We love going out, in fact we have been out every weekend for now. :) Searching the good clubs to go.

Cheers, Hanna

Hiya, how yiu settling diwn?

Hiya!

Step by step. :) But otherwise okay, we get the apartment right away and I started working, so days go quite quickly. I would like to go around the island, but I think I will wait for the warmer weather.

Hi, looks like I have come at the wet time, when it rains it pours down & some of the valleys & hills it just gashes past you lol

What do you work as?

Found any nice places to eat?

Hi, yeah raining time right now..

I work as Assistant controller/accountant, so accounting basically. I got trasfer from Finland to here.

I have ate out couple times, but I haven't gone any fancy restaurant or anything like that, more like cafes, pizza hut :D, or somethink like that. Meat and fish dishes are more expensive, but otherwise you could eat in the restaurant for 10 euros.

When you have been planning to move to Malta or abroad?

Hey Hanna,

Are you still up for coffee/shopping/whatever? :)
Let me know, if so!

Regards,
Kinga

yes i still up for coffee/whatever
Let me know,

Hello Hanna/Kinga

I arrived in Malta last week. I am 21 years old and I really want to meet people. If you are interested in socializing please let me know :)

Vento

hey!
im still in :) next week ?

Why not :D

Hiya!

Well of course it would be nice too see you both :) I don't have internet access yet at my home, so couldn't answer earlier. Which area you guys are living?

lalit rautela, are you living in Malta already? :)

Gzira, both of us ;)

Okay, I live in Sliema with my sister. Do you both want to see us too? :)

Depending on the date I would like to be in, too :)

Group meeting then guys! :)