Scooter auto choke

the auto choke and my scooter when I start the bike now revs very high, too high. After a minute it idles down to a good speed. It used to be ok but recently is revving too much. The idle is perfect though. So I'm wondering is it possible to adjust the auto choke ? is it an electrical issue ?

also a Vietnamese translation for the mechanics would be good as I want them to fix the choke level but not touch the idle...

thanks

bạc tự động và xe của tôi khi tôi bắt đầu xe đạp bây giờ revs rất cao, quá cao. Sau một phút nó idles xuống một tốc độ tốt. Nó được sử dụng để được ok nhưng mới revving quá nhiều. Nhàn rỗi là hoàn hảo mặc dù. Vì vậy, tôi tự hỏi là nó có thể điều chỉnh tự động choke? ngoài một bản dịch tiếng Việt cho các cơ chế sẽ là tốt như tôi muốn họ để sửa chữa mức choke nhưng không chạm nhàn rỗi...

A little Goggle help......

Just go to a repair shop and show the problem.

IMHO not a serious problem, but u may not know local tricks , you should take it to a trustful guy to fix it. Anyway can be mechanical issue and electronic both.
Depending on the choke, it must have an inside part which can be rotated, a small change (screw tiny!) can fix ur problem. U may not see it bc originally the screw is covered buy some plastic stuff or soldering.

yeah I managed to find the idle screw no problems and it isles perfect it is just on start up the auto choke runs a little fast but I supposed that is what it is supposed to do...

so it means there s still too much petrol (+air) in the first seconds? spin "over" for some sec at start?

hi, no it starts fine every time, it is just the first start in the morning it can rev high from the auto choke. After say 30 seconds it revs down and finds a good idle speed. I just dont want it to rev so hard from the choke first up in the morning when the motor is cold. Not really sure how the auto choke works if it is a spring or electric based. I took the cover off and adjusted the idle screw no problems so the idle is good.

As I know: thermal expansion. It means that the 'gas' has some problem inside? I m not sure