Sports Partner in Shanghai

Hello Everyone
I like to have more sports and also make friends.So..please let me know if you are interested to go to swim or play badmintion or table tennis or squash,maybe tennis,or jogging in a park ..etc.
I am a nice person,wish to know a little bit about you first and then we could decide what and where to do next..

Cheers!

PS:The pool I usually go to just closed for CNY untill Feb.18.
And for badminton and table tennis,I go to the place close to plaza 66,nan yang road.

Aha..people just checked without leaving a message , hehe..ok..maybe it's too cold for sports then ..haha..We will see..:)

hey sounds good. i like play badmintion. my name is steven. my email:[email protected].   where r u come from?

I am from China...and u ?

hey, I'm up to it. But I'm in Beijing now till the end of Feb. So when I get back to Sh in March, I'll be glad to join you.

Regards,
Xu

Ok,cool...:)

i am come from china,too.    just came back from Australia

Hi,
I'm training regularly(3 times a week)in olympic size pool(mostly at Yuanshen TiYu zhongxin-Pudong after work or Qibao Zhong Xue-Puxi at weekends)and am looking for someone to swim together.

hey, i am keen on badminton. Msg me [email protected] if games on.

cheers!

HI , i'm new of this forum,
and i work in shanghai for 15-20 days at month , then i go back in italy.
It will be a plesure to have a partner to go swimming and play some other sport.
I usually make a lot of sport in my home town , like MOTOCROSS, Swimming, running , cycling and in the winter time go play snow board .

Anyway i live in pudong and i'm able to move by train easy.

Contact me by forum or by chat [email protected] on MSN

Ciao

Hey guys I just arrived in shanghai from London yesterday and need to get in shape are their any gyms that you would recommend? I'm here for 3 month so monthly membership isn't a problem :)

oh and if anyone (AANNYYOONNEE) wishes to join me or just want to hang out your more than welcome as I know no one (NNOO OONNEE) :):)

Lemongrass wrote:

Hello Everyone
I like to have more sports and also make friends.So..please let me know if you are interested to go to swim or play badmintion or table tennis or squash,maybe tennis,or jogging in a park ..etc.
I am a nice person,wish to know a little bit about you first and then we could decide what and where to do next..

Cheers!

PS:The pool I usually go to just closed for CNY untill Feb.18.
And for badminton and table tennis,I go to the place close to plaza 66,nan yang road.

Kool! Nothing is better than a woman who loves sports! Im a coach and i enjoy working out everyday, mind and body! Hi i am John.