Need Help ASAP, Charges will be Taken Care of

Hi Everyone,

How are you all? I need a invitation letter for my visa. I and my wife is coming their in search of job.  we are choosing Dubai because I was about to join with a film company in Romania on Nov 25th, but after 2 months wait period my visa been turned down with out any reasons. So we need a real helping hand. I am looking for some one who can send me a invitation letter or anything which i can obtain a visa. We will look after the charges for this, we are not looking for a free service, My wife can get a visa on arrival, because she is British.

Kind Regards

Subi & Julia

ALL YOU NEED IS DATA PAGE COPY OF UR PASSPORT, AND RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH. INVITATION IS NOT REQUIRED. WELCOME TO DUBAI

You can obtain a visitor's or transit visa through either any UAE-based airline (Emirates, Etihad, Air Arabia or Flydubai) that operates to your place; or through any hotel who have the authorization to sponsor your visa.  Do not think any individual person's letter would help in any way, nor you need it.  The other option is to contact travel agencies in your place who can take care of all this for a fee.