Crossfit

Hi,

Yeah that would be awsome! I will be back in Riyadh on the 18/11. Do you have a picture on the place from the outside so we can find it?

Haha love this country!! no one knows anything about exact locations of anything. Is it at the crossway of King abdulla road and eastern ring road?

Hi,

I am coming to Riyadh on Wednesday and I am in desperate need of a place to do my weightlifting at any news on the box if it opened? I am training for a meet "the Arnold classic in March and really need just a barbell and some bumper plates or weights to get the work done. Any response would be great because I have reached nothing so far.

Mansz wrote:

Hi,

I am coming to Riyadh on Wednesday and I am in desperate need of a place to do my weightlifting at any news on the box if it opened? I am training for a meet "the Arnold classic in March and really need just a barbell and some bumper plates or weights to get the work done. Any response would be great because I have reached nothing so far.

you don't have to worry.  there are bunch of  gyms all around  Riyadh  if that's what you are looking for. but it is about  this CF GYM,  I'm not sure  if there still hope a about  this. it's been ages!  and yet  so far  nothing happened!

if  correct  me if I am wrong. im looking for CF gym.  Thanks

No I am not looking for a regular gym. I need a place with weightlifting equipment to do my Snatch and Clean&Jerk regular gyms won't allow it and you can't drop weights since they are metal weight. A CF box is probably my only hope. Thank you for replying.

Hey there, yes it is still on but the thing is that the first time we announced that a CF box is on the way it was in its very early stages. Setting up the location and waiting for the equipment to arrive plus other regulatory procedures took us some time. We are doing the final touches now and shall soon share the details of the location, opening hours, etc.

Our box has all the fine equipment that suits your needs. We will be glad to have you join. Are you situated in Riyadh?

Mansz wrote:

No I am not looking for a regular gym. I need a place with weightlifting equipment to do my Snatch and Clean&Jerk regular gyms won't allow it and you can't drop weights since they are metal weight. A CF box is probably my only hope. Thank you for replying.

so still it's not done yet.  you can try  fitness time, guess they have the stuff that  you are looking for.  Check it, it won't cause any harm and penny! lol

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote/propose your services on the forum. Kindly register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi is there anything further on CF boxs opening?

In riyadh yes there is one opening maybe end of the month

There is BeamCrossfit in Riyadh
Mobile: +966505259270

Why don't you try IntervalPlusCrossFit. Certified International Trainers and Regular Classes.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
King Abdulaziz Road

http://intervalpluscrossfit.com/

if you want to know about, Saudi restaurant, Saudi dishes, saudi traditional food,
saudi culture, Saudi Arabia culture, visit visa, Saudi Arabia,
saudi visit visa places to visit in Riyadh.
please visit the website
Saudi Arabia Journal