Crossfit

Hi,  Anyone know of a Crossfit gym or decent fitness facility in Riyadh near Arabian Homes ?

Thanks,

There is a gym by the Airbase on King Abdulaziz Road northbound. Called Fitness Time between Al Urubah Road and Prince Mamduh Ibm Abdulaziz.

And they are running good promotional offers these days.

1- Buy 3 months subscription and get one extra month free - 1,600 SAR
2- Buy 6 months; and get 2 extra month free - 2,600 SAR

Hi Martin Fin,would you know how far the gym from Riyadh Military Hospital? how much is the yearly or semiannual membership.Thanks

faysg wrote:

Hi Martin Fin,would you know how far the gym from Riyadh Military Hospital? how much is the yearly or semiannual membership.Thanks

TheLegendLeads wrote:

From the Military Hospital it is about 4-4.5Km depending on which entrance you take! You could save some money and run there and back be about 5 miles :D

Martin Fin wrote:
faysg wrote:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

From the Military Hospital it is about 4-4.5Km depending on which entrance you take! You could save some money and run there and back be about 5 miles :D

Sounds like a game of frogger waiting to happen.  lol

I know about the crossfit you're looking for, and the answer is on the american compound there's some similar crossfit setups, but no actual crossfit gyms in Saudi.  If you do find 1, let the rest of us know about it.

hi All;
are you still looking for crossfit Gym, just got my certification L1 and wight lifting and will be great to train with someone in Riyadh.
MM

Yes

great, (Moderated: for your own security, please use private message pls), please call me anytime so we can arrange something, unfortunately I didn't find any box in Riyadh yet, but i am still searching.
MM

Hi all,

I am Ali from Riyadh. I'm prepairing to open a CROSSFIT box in Riyadh (King Abdullah Road) within 3 months.

Welcome to all of you.

Hi guys i too would be very interested in crossfit training with people or at a box should it open. Please keep me updated!

hi there;
if you want we can get together and crossfit either outdoor or in a GYM.
MM

Sounds like a good idea... Are there others who would join? And where and when?

Can't wait to hear the news about a CF Affiliate Box opening up in Riyadh, that will be great.  Am an L1 Trainer myself; Also USAW Performance L1 Coach, CF Endurance and soon CF Olympic Lifting.  However, I don't arrive until Mid-March

hello
i would like to join any crossfit gym/clubs located in Riyadh

Please also keep me in the loop. I'm interested in starting training too...

me too! I  guess it's more than  just  weight lifting!

Just got here and am over in Al Maizilah (Vinnell Arabia Compound); Does anyone know where to get some Medicine balls?  That seems to be the one piece lacking at our gym...only two Oly bars, tons of Kettle Bells.

Also, for anyone going into Bahrain, there are three Affiliates supposedly located there as well.

3,2,1...Go!

Hey guys.....we r almost there, just getting few stuff sorted out and we shall have the box ready hopefully. Will let u all know and let's all start lifting weights!!!

Have a nice time b4 the pain starts.....

and how much would be costs? :D

yeah. i need this ish bad

hi Guys,
I want to join too. I tried crossfit before when i'm still in the Philippines. Want to continue it because I'm out of shape now..lol..Hope this will happen. Looking forward for this club.

Something for girls please?!

princess j wrote:

Something for girls please?!

Have a look at the listing here: http://www.thepinktarha.com/2011/10/top … en-in.html

Thanks TheLegenLeads :)

Check this one, it is very north west area of riyadh

KSA CrossFit
Alkhuzama
Riyadh, Riyadh
00966 508045525

hey guys, I m new in here..

keep me in the loop for your further crossfit activities.

Any news about the box?

yup.  any news about the gym? ive been waiting for this.

There will be a new one for Crossfit in Riyadh in couple of months, and I know so because we are supplying their equipment from the UK brand BeaverFit. Have a look at the website beaverfit.com and if your interested in having any kit maybe if you have a little garden space or a garage then you can have your own crossfit at home.

Thanks,
Ali

it's been ages!  :sosad:

when? when? when?

hi Ali;

I just saw your reply re, the crossfit box in Riyadh, are you aware of a date? on the other hand, would it be poiisble to buy weightlifting bars and plates , can you get them to saudi or even bahrain, I will require 150-2oo K plus the bar ofcourse
appreciate your feedback
M

We would like to express our gratitude to all those who showed interest in our upcoming cross fit box. We faced some delays due to bearaucracy and delay in equipment ordering.

We would like to inform you that equipment is expected to arrive over the next two weeks hopefully. Once that happens we need a short window of time to organize the box and off we go!

Will keep everyone posted and looking forward to having you join us.

where is it going to be located at?

King Abdullah road, to the east of the eastern ring road

awesome.  not too far from me

Hi!

Has the CF gym opened? Any one how know the specific adress and the name of the gym?

hey i can get you a membership by free in fitnessfirst contact me if you want

albin_e wrote:

Hi!

Has the CF gym opened? Any one how know the specific adress and the name of the gym?

yeah, it's been ages. and these  information are still unclear.lol