Hello Fes!

Assalaamo alaikum,
Hello , I am living in the UK at the moment but I am hoping,God willing to move to Fes.I want my children to be able to speak arabic so that it will help them understand their religion better.I have been to and researched into many countries.Morocco feels like such a welcoming and spiritual place.
.Am I correct in thinking that Fes would be a good place to study Islam and arabic? I just want to live the Moroccan life in the Moroccan way and for my children to have a good strong foundation in their religion. Can anyone help me with information about quran schools/tutors and advice on where to live in the city to find what I am looking for? Is the medina best?
Best wishes
Shaanni

Hello Shaanni.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be guided by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks for the welcome.Yes I am hoping someone can help with information too:)

I guess a lot of the expat community here didn't come to Morocco for the religion so may not know the answers I am after!Maybe a local can help?

Such is the beauty of this country that we are attracted to it for so many different reasons.:)

Salam Alaikum,

I am currently living in Morocco, and originally from Arkansas USA. Morocco is a great country and i am sure you will find what you are looking for. There are many great schools here. May Allah bless you and your children and guide you to the place you want to go. Ameen! :)